Friday, October 31, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Had a record amount of friends over for The Office.
Tony joins the Best Buy family.
Isaac kicked it in Tacoma for the weekend.
Seth (one of the bros)
Finally, here is a brand new and huge post for all you viewers. To clear some things up, Isaac's computer caught a mad virus this past week and that is why there have been no posts on the blog. But anyways, here's a recap of the past weeks events.
1. Tony and Isaac skated the abandoned car dealership lot, which has a sweet stair set (big 3) and some nice pavement. We brought over a flat rail, seshed it for an hour, and got all sorts of crazy on it (back board, 50-50, you know).
2. We had a record amount of friends over at our house to watch The Office. Around 20 folks or so.
3. Tony started work at Best Buy and he loves it (as much as you can love a job...sigh)
4. Isaac was in Tacoma for the weekend and got to skate some spots with Seth, Sam, B-Smith, and Aaron. Plus, Seth now has ridiculously long hair and if Isaac puts on a wig they look alike.
5. And as you know Isaac's computer has a virus and he is really mad and wants to break it.
Besides all that, we have to give a shout out to our homies in SEA-town because they share a bathroom and all sorts of crazy adventures. Check it out- richardandbryceshareabathroom.blogspot.com
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
So we went out for another chill sesh and bonky donked around on some logs for a bit. It was a nice and relaxing day, positive 6.5 tide, not bad. As we were leaving Isaac saw a log sticking up in the sand, no run up, no landing, but a bit of potential. We dug out a run up and a landing, then tore all the old seaweed of of the log. First attempts were gnarly, but after too many tries, Isaac stuck it and we went home. Another day another dollar...
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
Although summer is now over, the skimming shall continue...besides you can't skate when it rains all the time. Anyways, more skim posts to come soon, but for now check out this sweet photo of the DB team at our camp site on Whidbey Island this past summer.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Tuesday=no school=time to skim=BEST SESH OF THE YEAR! Today...well actually yesterday since we always post late at night, was the best skimboard session of the year for us. There were no video cameras, no bros, and lots of warm weather, a recipe for success. Our favorite golden retriever, Austin, also joined us in this fun filled day. Here are the pics and if you are reading this and haven't become a follower you should do so...thanks Bryce, Kyle, and Mystery person.